måndag 6 maj 2013

Welcome to Hasse Bloggar on Healthcare

In a world where the Media in general is reduced to awkward sales people running after the next "front page" story, I have for the longest time been wanting to create a channel of communication where I and you - the reader - can establish some sort of conversation concerning healthcare issues primarily focusing on Scandinavia. Even healthcare issues outside of Scandinavia will appear in these columns and we may even occasionally try to add to your general well-being by adding "out-of-context-material" to these pages.
I will be writing in English, simply because I know that if I write in Danish I will be receiving - understandably so - complaints from Swedes and Norwegians not being able to understand and if I try to write in Swedish I will be receiving complaints that my Swedish is poor, which it is indeed :-).
I welcome your comments, suggestions and input.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar